Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lost couch.... and other things.

Soooo.... how to start things off? Well, I recently got a new job, which is cool, but right after I started they removed the couch.
(<~ that one) O.o Really?! I liked that couch :( I didn't even get to sleep on it (and ignore my work completely) once.
Anywho, hope someone, somewhere, someday, sees this blog. I'll sort of just post random things here, during those brief moments where I stop being lazy. It may be new artwork I'm doing, it may be a rant about something that happened to me (<~ very likely) or it could just be a short story I make up. Always wanted to write fanfic... but short stuff, not those long "takes you 5 days to read" stuff.
So, I'm just gonna finish fixing up the page, and then just post random stuff till someone sees this. Is anyone out there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting