Thursday, August 25, 2011

Well wishes for Steve and free Stanford education.



Now, you all (who ever happens to stumble upon this) may know I'm a long time fan of Apple. Wait, did I say fan? I meant hater. But any way, that's beside the point. Read the news yesterday and leu and behold, Steve Jobs has resigned as CEO of Apple. :D
I had some other stuff here, but after watching the video above, i can do nothing but respect this man. I'm touched by it and can't think of much else to say on it.
I am saddened by the news of his stepping down. He is a brilliant inventor and marketing genius. As much as I've bashed Apple in the past they aren't bad... they just aren't much better than the rest... I would rank them about the same, but still Macs sell for 100s even up to $1000 more than comparable PCs. And there's the bottom line, I've never hated Mac because they were bad, they aren't. They're just over priced, and here's the man who mad that happen. I coin the "Prince of Marketing" (<~not being sarcastic there). He'll still be holding a position on the board, but with his still ongoing medical leave since January leave ( i wish him all the best), we'll see how thing will go. Good luck Mr. Cook (new CEO).

I'll put the Stanford stuff in another post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting